Monday, August 11, 2014

Chapter 01 - A day called fate

Story begins in a warm windy day in a small town ..there's a very famous coffee shop name forever... here's the place that the 2 destiny people right to be meet to ...

As usual, downtown boy go to the coffee shop to have his breakfast before starting his work.He always likes to sit in the third place window seat..and then eating the chocolate flavor lollipop.

Well,  nothing seem to be weird for me.. but there's a weird scenes for her...the lovely and beautiful waitress..

She walked through his seat and ask him.. " Hi, espresso and breakfast A..am I right? "

He looked at her and smile.. "yes, thank you."

"May I ask u a question? " she asked..
"Why would u choose to sit here? "
He confused... " anything wrong? "

"Well, obviously here is smoking area..and if you are not a smoker, why would u sit here? "

He then said.. " Thank you for your concern, because I love the smell of the smoker's smoke.."

" You what? " she feels interesting to know more.

"People said smoking can calm down..I need the smoke to calm my mind..but I don't like to smoke. So I choose.... "

"Lollipop  ! instead of cigarette right?  " she says with confidence.

"Yeah, you are right.." he smile again..

" I'm Chris,  nice to meet you."
" I'm Lisa, nice to meet you too.."

A small conversation makes the downtown boy's day a new different day..

Chapter 01 - end...

No comments:

Post a Comment