Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Chapter 02- There is something between me & you

Day by day are gone just like that, Chris begins to feel something on the waitress -Lisa.. he is wondering what feel is that actually?  Is it something about love? If is, what to do then?  Confess?  Or just avoid her?

In the other way, Lisa the waitress has been noticed that Chris has something hiding from her,so she decided to finds out the truth..

"Hey, are u okay? "
"Yeah,I'm okay.. uh.. why? "
"Since you say u are okay, then that is nothing I can say.. "
Lisa's reply makes Chris felt that she really did suspicious something on him,but he couldn't make sure what is that ..

"I won't be able to have breakfast here start tomorrow.. " suddenly Chris voice up..
But Lisa seems to know this will happen so she is very calm and say ...
"You have to eat breakfast,just take away..  "
"I can't and I don't wish to."
"I know this is very hard for u to been through but please don't skip it just because of that..u don't have to.Because I will leave out this town next month.."

Now this make Chris feels more confirm that he might have falls on Lisa after Lisa told him that she is going to leave out the town..

What will Chris answer?
Will Lisa really leaving?
Is Lisa knows what is hiding from Chris?

Stay tune...
Chapter 02- The end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment