Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chapter 03- I do love u , but is not the right time yet.

"You have to take breakfast, just take away..."
These words keep remind on Chris 's head.. the more he thinks,the more he feels sad...now Chris have confirmed that he has fall in love with the lady called Lisa.
"God, what should I do?  I feel hurt when he said he's not going to come here to have his breakfast.. "
Lisa actually have the same feeling on Chris too. She just can't share the secret that she's having inside her heart.
"Hello,I'm Chris.. may I speak to Lisa? "
"Yes,speaking. What can I do for u? "
"I... I wanted to say something,do u have time to come out tonight? "
"Sure,I will see u in the cafe at 7pm."
"Will do then.. see u tonight. "
Time passed just in a click..
"Hi, Lisa.. "
"Hi... so what do u want to say? "
"I... I... I..."
"Stay with me ,please.. "
Suddenly Lisa voice up..
"What?  What do u mean by stay with u? "
Chris confused..
"Just stay beside me if u really care.."
"Of cause I care , actually I... "
"I know...."
"You know?! How?! "
"I just know, but there's something I can't tell u right now,but please believe me..I will tell you when the time has come "
"So what do u want me to do now? "
"Have your breakfast everyday !"
Lisa smiled.
"Alright, I will.. "
Although Chris has no idea what's Lisa intention, but because of what Lisa told him, so he has nothing but just wait..

Next chapter -
Chris can't hold it anymore ..
What will Lisa do then?
Is the time come yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment